Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Training this friday

Sec3s, there will be training this friday. There will be muster parade, therefore everyone is to bring their full u and fall in in your full u. However as i have said before, everyone is to bring along their pt kit every single training/meeting. This is complusory and i do not wish to repeat it again. I do know that there is SLI this friday, so whoever has to go for the SLI and cant go for training, please do let me know before training on friday. Thank you very much.

As usual, NPDP people are excused.

This paragraph is to every1 in blizzeroidz: Come up with a day next week that you guys are free and tell me when is it. I need to know latest by monday. That day a meeting will be held for you guys by a few of your NCOs including me, if you want any details about it, feel free to approach me. Next, you guys are to come up with a basic shirt design and colour as well and pass it to me by next week during the meeting or before that will be fine. Thx

Time to Fall In: 215
Attire: Full Uniform (bring along pt kit as well)
Things to bring: NIL

No comments: